Late again I know (resolution for 2012 perhaps?!) Don’t worry “Everything Ebook” series will kick off later tonight as scheduled!
How was your Holidays? Spectacular I hope! As I put on my personal facebook page last week: I hope you got just what you needed!
I got just what I needed-family time with just my husband & two kids!
I also got some great gifts:
slippers from my husband,
and an over abundance of iPad/iphone stylus’ LOL (my mom got me like 4 and Santa stuck one in my stocking). My favorite (which you will see me sporting at both Blissdom, as a community leader, and Haven as an organizer) is the pen/stylus combo. This one is unique in that the cap is the stylus. Most I’ve seen have the end of the pen as the stylus but then when you put your cap there (to keep from losing it) you can no longer use the stylus. This one solves that problem. I can jot notes, flip it around and tweet! And of course I recycled the box before seeing what brand it was to tell you. Bad blogger!
But my Mom ended up getting me three books that have me inspired and working on getting my space cleaned up so I can sew!
- Handmade Beginnings: 24 Sewing Projects to Welcome Baby
- Small Stash Sewing: 24 Projects Using Designer Fat Quarters
- Growing Up Sew Liberated: Making Handmade Clothes and Projects for Your Creative Child
Do you have these books? Have you tried any projects from them? Leave me a comment and tell me your favorite thing to sew!
Now onto the feature!
This week’s feature is from “The Uncluttered Lifestyle” (hello-perfect blog for ‘get organized’ New Year’s resolution makers!)
She took a clothes dresser and transformed it into a media cabinet!
Now it’s YOUR TURN to link up!!
1. Link up your projects only (no shops please)
2. Use the direct url of the post-not your blog url so that if someone clicks on it months from now they will find the post they are looking for.
3. Place my Workin’ On It Wednesday Button (please do the button-not a text link) at the bottom of your post (not your sidebar, not on a page titled ‘linky parties’ or whatever) It must be on the post you are linking up. It’s only nice to Spread The Bloggy Love!
4. and of course-keep it family friendly!
5. If your idea was inspired by another blogger’s project please be sure to link to that specific post on the other blogger’s blog in YOUR post. If it’s a project that I’ve seen before and am reasonably sure you did too I will ask you once to link to that blogger and if you don’t join me in Spreading The Bloggy Love I will delete your link up. I’m not being mean-I’m following good blogger etiquette-it’s my blog and if you want don’t want to help Spread Bloggy Love then you are not welcome to link up.
Have a happy day,
If you like what you just read please Subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!
Some links are Amazon affiliate links. By clicking these links and then purchasing something you will be helping to support my blog & my family. But don’t worry-Amazon does not charge you anything extra-they just pay me a small percentage! win-win for everyone!