This week is something just for all you Santa’s out there.
Every year on my house growing up (and now in my own) Santa always leaves at least one piece of fruit in the toe of our stockings.
I saw this idea somewhere (and of course now can not find the link!) a couple years ago and filed it away for when Little Man was old enough to notice.
I created a “North Pole Orchard” sticker to replace the store bought sticker.
Complete with barcode 😉
North Pole Orchard Sticker Free Printable
- printable sticker paper (or a sticker maker)
- scissors (or a die cut machine like a Silhouette)
- North Pole Orchard Sticker Free printable
- Load the sticker paper in your printer according to the package directions
- Print North Pole Orchard Stickers
- Cut carefully around one sticker with scissors
- Remove old sticker from fruit
- Replace with new sticker
- Place in stocking and smile!
I think that it’s not a ton of effort and it just adds to the realism & magic of Santa.
Free for personal use only & if you like it enough to download please pin it or tweet it!
(click the sticker image to download)
Have a happy day,
If you like what you just read please Subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!
Some links may be affiliate links. If you make a purchase using those links I get a small commission. It doesn’t cost you more for the item.