I got a bunch done this week so I’m going to keep posting my progress on Monday-maybe it’ll keep me going!….Today I am adding my Christmas Items to the list in Green.
Hold me accountable ok???
Here is the list and I’ve crossed out things that are done:
1. Bathroom floor to be painted & sealed See this post to see why I’m just tiling now lol Only 1/2 crossed out because the tile job is only 1/2 done. Post coming soon but see the progress picture below!
2. Completely empty old craft room & put it into windowless room. Most of it is in there. Stuffed. pushed. mashed together. I need to purge.
3. Move Lil Man into old craft room He sleeps in there and there is a twin bed (frame needs to be painted) and a dresser in there but that’s all that’s his. Hangs head in shame. This needs to be priority Number One.
4. Strip & repaint nursery room door & frame (lead paint detected) I removed the door and placed it outside. Does that count a little??
5. Paint nursery walls.
6. Lay nursery floor. (currently plywood)
7. Try to reconfigure crib.
8. Make curtains for nursery
9. Make mobile.
10. Make Lil Man curtains
11. Finish lining living room curtains
12. Make playroom curtains
13. Finish fabric storage for playroom
14. Sew Velcro to play kitchen curtains to hang them.
15. Tank top refashion See this post.
16. Maxi dress refashion
17. Doggie door painting & install
18. Train table
19. Old window into craft room storage
20. Paint new countertop to match my painted laminate counters. Video Tutorial tomorrow!!
21. Finish sanding & sealing kitchen floor.
22. Paint trim, stair risers, & railings in dining room
23. Paint kitchen
24. Paint new light for dining room & hang
25. Make Miss E some dresses. I am determined to make her one for Thanksgiving. *Fingers crossed* Posting about it later this week!
26. Strip wallpaper & paint on hallway.
27. Type up & digi-scrap my recipes.
28. Finish Sewing the ‘little’ window curtains for camp.
29. Finish one more cushion cover for bench at camp.
30. Couch covers.
31. Paint door at the top of the stairs. This one is only 1/2 crossed out because I only completed one side of the door.
32. Make 34 homemade Christmas cards (because I love to & I always forget to make birthday cards)
33. Write final gift list
34. Make the ‘general’ presents (the ones that I make in multiples)
35. Finish decorating the house
36. Make tree topper with Little Man
Tiling the bathroom floor progress:
What’s on your crafty to-do list??? I’d love to know if you even keep a list?
Have a Happy Day,
If you like what you just read please Subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!